Awesome Spine & Extremity Adjusting & Rehab Seminar- Filled with Patient Education! Upper Body Focus
August 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$295
Be the BEST Chiropractor YOU can be!
The more tools you have in your tool box the better for your patients, your pocketbook, and your piece of mind!!
Join us 9am-5:30pm August 8th (8 CE’s)
Come enjoy 8 hours of hands-on adjusting, along with the rehab to support your awesome adjustments! You will experience a new perspective on chiropractic care that you can apply Monday morning and help your patients get and STAY better longer! This seminar is FULL of effective patent education and LOTS of hands on fun!! The entire seminar has TONS of ways to increase retention, referrals, and revenue!
Dr. Michelle Wendling DC brings you a deeper understanding of the bio-mechanics of the Upper body, including improving adjusting skills, awareness of when and where to adjust, muscle joint relationships, posture component, muscle balance and how these relate to symptom presentation.
Some focused areas include:
- 3 cores of the body- get them stable!
- TMJ- assess and correct TMJ misalignment- great for helping in conjunction with intra-oral appliances like for sleep apnea and night guards. Learn how to reduce clenching.
- Shoulder Girdle Dysfunction- protect against rotator cuff tears, and reduce pain using adjustments and stabilization.
- Wrist and hand dysfunctions- adjustments and rehab for common issues such as carpal tunnel, tenosynovitis, and thenar arthritis.
- Cervical spine adjustments to reduce headaches, including an easy Occipital adjustment that makes an instant change for your patients.
- Thoracic spine adjustments and lots of cool stuff for the ribs.
Each seminar is designed to ENHANCE your current practice so the subjects covered may vary based on your questions so bring your tough cases!!
Register for BOTH Upper and Lower Body seminars before July 1st (16 CE’s) for just $550! *discount applied after registering for both seminars
Register NOW for Awesome Adjusting Tools 8 Hour Seminar!
Click the button below to register:
If you have specific areas you’d like covered or questions, feel free to email Dr. Michelle Wendling DC ahead of time at Info@BetheBestChiropractor.com
Space is limited to 20 docs so that YOU get individual attention to maximize your learning experience, so RSVP early